Friday 29 January 2021

Primordial Iris

 There are two roads before you and you must choose one


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over
 
[for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me] you have the truth and the truth shall set you free
 
[thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over] your 3rd eye is activated
 
My Rod and my Staff they comfort me in the presence of my enemies
 
[El] Wass [Staff] [El] Khu [Rod] bringing the great principle of ancient [Ihm] Illyuwn and handing it to you as a feather [truth] called MA.AT
 

Shu [feather] that which is straight, truth, chaos, order, balance and justice

Tehuti [Thoth]

There is a difference between knowing the Ptah and walking the Ptah


WAJI
Ever-green 
Ever-living
Ever-willing 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Heart [Your Heart] Our Heart

Telepathy comes from the heart, not the mind and if you hold a picture of them in your head [mind] for 9seconds or more, you are going to ca...