Saturday 17 August 2019

Inner Child


Zer0 until fiv5 into nin9 your Khu [Mind] is a canvass in which your picture of life is painted, you may not be the artist, all childhood experiences are your knowledge in which you work from today.

Childhood experiences are coming up for many.  

This Zodiac [Denderah] Den-De-Rah [House of Zodiac], this house is now sealed, no energy can escape, the Zodiac has been sealed, we will have to face off with y-our negative energies, the child in you is looking for you.

Never blame yourself for you were incarnated into a situation, into an environment, you are the by-product of that environment, stop tri-ing to fix it when it is not for you to fix, it’s the experience that you are to inner-stand, many will not be hapi while you are having these emotional waves.

Whether your experience was already written or not, you are here for the in-sight, you have a choice to let the experience refine you or define you, you will either develop from your definition of the situation or you will not, its that simple, no-ones experience is greater or lesser, each is tailor made for that individual, by default and at times by attraction.

You will not recover, no-one is meant too, this experience is from your childhood where you were a child and your canvass was being drawn, you are to manage the emotions, the energy in motion over the years [cycles] of your life, 18[27]36][the 40 mystery system] and 45, your Khu changes with or without you, your crown can only go so far before you will have to align with it >> suppressed thoths around childhood experiences are coming up for many >> September the energy will change for you and eye.

Your Ba [soul] purpose and your dream could be the same thing or completely different but its always aligned, one thing I wanted to always do is inspire people because I had been broken for so long, you find these souls in teaching, nurses, carers, and in life, those that always wanted to inspire others would normally be found in that listed, I use to think that I could never be those individuals and be that light but yet it was their light I felt, light recognises light, i-was the light.

There is nothing wrong with speaking your truth, for the truth will set you free, part of your healing is accepting and looking at your inner-child and looking at that child.
  
I spoke to my mum and spoke my truth a couple of years ago and felt the shift in our relationship, although I may have lost part of her, I gained me again, the truth did set me free.

Many do not know what is in their partners heart and who they are having children with.    

Give me a child 7 and younger and I shall make you a man[woman] because of the knowledge I can install much knowledge into a child because you are innocent >> there is knowledge [NRG] in all, you just have to see it.

No one in my family are on the same frequency has me, I-know that much, I did feel different, you will be stronger when you find yourself.

Your heart can be deceitful, i-chose to be in my Khu because i-am in control, i-follow my 1st mind because i-am intuitive with myself.

A mother always knows, speak on this with sumone that loves you. 

This spiritual warfare is real.  

The house is now sealed and is for you to break the cycle, you have the poWRA to break the cycles, you must be real in this energy field, Nu [Nun][Nut] the Abyss, the deep [Kosmos] already knows more than you think.

You are here to find your purpose, the people in your life are a reflection of you, the real you, this is a relationship, this is an exchange, don't let that child be on their own, there is so much strength waiting for you when your ready.

#Takecareofyourheart



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Heart [Your Heart] Our Heart

Telepathy comes from the heart, not the mind and if you hold a picture of them in your head [mind] for 9seconds or more, you are going to ca...