Thursday 15 August 2019

Toxic Soul


What i-have learned along my ptah is still being processed, those that i-have crossed ptahs with are what is coming to mind [Khu].

Going back to parasitic people in our life, many are family members and many are ones sent to you along the way and sum are your partners, it will be sumone that you love because we are all essentially in a parasitic mind-frame.

A parasitic operates all of your muscle [brain] at one point and is only dismantled when you wake-up [change frequencies] and stop feeding that parasite and learn to destroy that parasite do you elevate.

The wounded inner-child makes decisions in your life, many will not stop this child getting them into predicaments that are low in frequencies, you let go of your inner-child by forgiving whoever is was, is, that took your child-hood away.

People are going to stay toxic; NRG was different back then, many fail to change and we are seeing this every-day out here, when you see through these souls, I feel sorry for them when the penny drops that they are nothing to me and nothing without me, when many act a certain way, you deal with them from a distance but you still love them, you can love sumone from afar, you can love sumone and know how much you can take of them every cycle [24], you have to measure if you need to cut them off or if you have to measure out the NRG with them, you must identify toxic people in your life and this is where you are going to fail at.

I question everything that I have seen, without fail, I worked to get here, I AM  a chosen one, this was what I was destined to do, I did the work, I lost the years, I paid my price, I worked on myself, it was so hard, I had given up so many times, in my heart I know I AM destined for more, the Ba-r rises and so too the situations.

Forgive what needs forgiving and mean it, you are going to have to stop operating under your child-like Khu [mind] and stop letting your inner-child make decisions for you and then blaming everything else but you, because you chose to make those decisions and when I ask you about them, you don’t know, child like minds are everywhere, only being sumone when they are getting paid but lack any real substance in the real world.

You did that, you made those decisions, why where you like that, how comes your so toxic, what is inside you.

I cut many off because of how they move and how they operate are two different things, I made a rule with myself that I wouldn’t let me go down with anyone, I’m not going where they are going and they are not going where I’AM going.

You have ended up into sumthing that you are not, your choices and decisions, toxic souls pretend, they also pretend that everything is and will be alright >>> but they move a certain way, they tell on themselves, forgetting the reasons, lies they once told you, listen to your Khu when it speaks to you and warns you, I don’t read what you say or your actions, its in-between the lines of the things that you are doing, I read your motive, your intention, all you have to do is listen and watch.

Those that come into your life is either because you attracted them or you are ready for them or you are overriding your Khu.
I don’t have it all and don’t have it all together, how could I, I never will and you will never either, its better to be honest with one another, there are safe places, this is a safe place, I correct myself while many don’t, they pretend because they don’t see the air.

A parasite doesn’t occupy my Khu, i-do, why do you always analyse or why do you always think, so that you don’t tri and fu9k me 13up, this does not mean I’AM prefect, your not either but you think I’AM, your fortunate is the day I realised you are not spiritual at all, just full of sh9t like the rest.

Humans are sick and are domesticated, they have a parasite that controls their mind and the brain, their food for the parasite is negative emotions that come from fear and thrives off of drama and suffering, sounds like you all the way.

A parasite lives off of other Human[Hu-Min] beings taking NRG and creating negative NRG without any useful contribution in return and hurting their hosts little by little.

Your truth will set you free.

Have you noticed what is going on in this world, do you, if you don't get it rite you will have to come back here over and over again until you get it rite, the truth is rite in front you.


Your soul purpose is not the same has your talent. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Heart [Your Heart] Our Heart

Telepathy comes from the heart, not the mind and if you hold a picture of them in your head [mind] for 9seconds or more, you are going to ca...