Monday 29 July 2019

Integrated Circuit

Spiritual world is merging with the physical
360 + 360 = 720 [7+2 =] Femi9

I had a vision today, I was watching tv with others and I saw an animal on the screen and I said that animal is from Battle-Star Galactica, on the screen I saw sum letters and looked closer to the screen from my vision and the word said Sadjat which I know its Sedjet [Ennead] which translates Nin9.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, there is a heavenly father, his name is A.NU [ANU][Brahma] is head of the Sedjet[KMT] the 9 Enneads [Greek for 9] he is here, the father of EN.KI[IN.KI][Asaru][Osiris] and IN.ANNA [Beloved][ASet][ISIS]who are twins and bad boy EN.LIL [IN.LIL][Set][Sutukh].

24 elders of RIZQ [HOME] 144 governors of the 18th and 19th galaxies, called El-Eloh [the source] or the Elohyeem [these beings] or Yahweh [Yah] positive and [Weh] negative.

72 respectively [24+24+24 = 72] 7+2=9 [A.NU] is head of 9 superior beings.  

A.NU is here, my father is here.
  
We are in session.




The Matrix is breaking down continuously
NI.BIRU is the Kode breaker and is the Master [Ma'Star] Key.
They are upgrading this 3D to match their 9D





Akir [Gateway] Portal 

Kosmic Gateway
[Nun] the deep, abyss
[Nu]
Nrg of Nu [Universe] 

Full Galactic Federation 
Star-Family are here









Red, Yellow, Orange, Turquoise+ all Chak-Ra colours 


Mount Etna Sicily Italy



Manchester England
When nature moves, you can get caught out.

MORE bugs in KMT
[Egypt] 

Greenland


Much needed KosMIC NRG 



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Heart [Your Heart] Our Heart

Telepathy comes from the heart, not the mind and if you hold a picture of them in your head [mind] for 9seconds or more, you are going to ca...