Wednesday, 22 July 2026

Leaving Debris


No children – when I was younger going into teenager into young adult into adult, I hadn’t thought about children but different girls would ask me if I wanted children, do I think about children, and would say your really good around children, you would make a great dad+ but deep down inside has I got older I realised that I didn’t want to have children, I thought what would I teach them, all my bad habits and traits+ do I want to bring children into a world that is about to be destroyed+ 

I didn’t have a desire to have children but had watched other people’s children grow and had an impact on those children whilst growing up

I read this article and in it this lady wrote, many people who don’t desire children in this cycle is because they are on their last cycle aka their soul may be on its final incarnation

And this resonates, I don’t need to pass the torch through no biological in this lifetime

What is legacy, are children your legacy, is that the only way to leave a legacy

Not everyone’s legacy comes through DNA

People’s legacy is literally an idea, a movement, a song, a community, through being a healer+ multiple ways, maybe reproducing is not the only way to leave sum thing behind  

Not everyone was called to have children, there is no point in asking people why they don’t have children – that wasn’t their calling – many were called to create possibilities

It doesn’t matter how old a person is to have children – its what that person, their soul came here to learn or experience – you could be the soul that came here to learn what unconditional love is or isn’t through parenting then another soul came here to experience [simulation] freedom because maybe they had 11 children in their other cycles and who is to say, one lesson is greater than the other

There are people with children right now that never became emotionally mature and there are people without children who nurtured 1000s of lives already over many cycles

Legacy isn’t measured by what comes out of that body, its measured by ‘knowing’ consciousness [Gnosis]

So, for you, the unmarried, childless one, your legacy wasn’t to leave behind your DNA, it was to leave behind your blueprints – sum people give birth to children and sum give birth to new ideas and both can change the world

Children are not a legacy, they are lineage, your legacy is what people remember [energy] you for and the works that you have done [deed] energy has a signature attached to it

Having children binds you to the Earth + those that don't have children are chain breakers of family trauma – they are the chain breakers 


In order for LOVE and HATE to exist then the world must come to an end - if that means you have to take one for the team - then so be it - the world will end but not the planet. she lives on, she has to or you see all this around you, it ends, she must not be compromised - the planet will be here after their world as ended and the new world begins  

One cycle is ending and the other cycle begins

Always keep updated so you know you are not alone 


The same company that makes these robotic dolls also make sex dolls - the removable of the female, are you watching this - they are replacing her - we still have a choice - these robotic dolls are for your children, grandchildren+ make the right choice 


What is going on up there - check the background 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Leaving Debris

No children – when I was younger going into teenager into young adult into adult, I hadn’t thought about children but different girls would ...